Wednesday, August 27, 2014

For Kids to Thrive

For a little while now I have really wanted to be part of something important, to help other people in my community, particularly kids.
So a friend of mine and I are coming up with ideas on how to do such a thing...
We are thinking of selling items at markets and online where most of the profits go towards fundraising for our community, and into creating donations for other good causes involving kids.
At this point, we want to be able to reach out to kids who seem to need a little help. Finding those kids, I'm sure, will be a challenge in its self...but I think starting simple is the key. I think maybe talking to our local schools and community house might be a good start to find a place or program that might need some extra funding.
I just hope we find an existing program we can help grow or this might be a bigger project then I first thought...
Let me know if you have any ideas to help...defiantly open to them!!! I feel like a deer caught in headlights!

No comments:

Post a Comment