Friday, February 18, 2011

Mums and Bubs Movies

Yesterday I made my way to Hoyts Eastland Ringwood for the Mums and Bubs movie session.
It was nice to get out of the house and not feel too bad if bubs is crying. As the movie session is in a normal theater I would suggest to not worry about a pram unless your early or just leave it at the very front of the cinema - just remember to keep them clear of exits.
The only downfall I found was that the session wasnt just for mums and bubs there were people without babies there too which I think was ok but the website or when purchasing the tickets should let people so they can alternatively go to a different session if they dont want crying babies...I was worried those people might get a bit annoyed.
Mums and bubs sessions are the first session of the day fortnightly Thursdays (some places weekly) for specific movies for only $9, BARGIN! Check out here for the next sessions.
The lights were just dimmed for easy feeding, however I have been before where they have given me a battery candle to feed with which was a little difficult.
Definitely recommend for a mothers group catch up or just an excuse to get out of the house. The pancake parlor is also next door, so you dont need to travel far for a good feed too.

I have done some research and the AMC theaters in America unfortunately don't have this kind of program, the closest thing was a Sensory Friendly Film so check   it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment