I havnt tried these but I found the recipe on the lifestylefood website and they just look delicious!
- ½ cup buckwheat flour
- ½ cup rice flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbs white sugar
- 1 egg, separated
- 1 cup gluten-free soy milk
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbs oil
Of course I'm sure you can subtitute ingredients ie. the gluten free soy milk to full cream or lite milk.
- Sift the flours and baking powder into a bowl. Add the salt and sugar and make a well in the middle. Pour the egg yolk, milk and oil in and whisk well until just combined.
- Whisk the egg white until peaks form and gently fold into the batter. Let the batter rest for 20 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and spray with oil. Drop tablespoons of the batter onto the pan. Cook the pancakes until bubbles appear on the top side and then flip it over. Cook for another minute or so until golden.
- Serve immediately with your choice of topping